| Motorhome Hire in Lombardy (Lombardia), Italy - Bergamo, Brescia, Como, Cremona, Milan...
Notable towns in this region include
- Milan (Milano)
The region of Lombardy stretches from the Swiss Alps to the broad Po Valley plain. It's capital Milan is not only a centre of fashion, business and finance, but also a heartland of music, art and architeture. To the north of Milan lie Lakes Como and Lake Maggiore nestled in the unspoilt Alpine foothills. Here you can take boat rides to visit the many fabulous gardens and villas dotted around the scenic lakes or to the lakeside villages of Bellagio, Varenna, and Tremezzo. To see what considered to be the most picturesque piazza in all Italy you must visit Bergamo.
Places to visit
- Lake Como, Lake Maggiore and lake Iseo
- Bellagio, Varenna, and Tremezzo
- Mantova's Ducal Palace
- The Rice fields west of Milan
- Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio
- Pavia and the Certosa di Pavia
- Cremona - Home of Stradivarius and Monteverdi